Friday 25 March 2011

A Royal Rajasthani Retreat - Rajdhani!


It may have been a while since my last post ( Exams -.- ) but take my word for it, This my friends, is not just any Ordinary Vegetarian Thali! Rajdhani is the Proud Traditional Vegetarian's Response to Barbeque Nation! Exquisite on the Palate and Intriguing in Variety, It does not fail to Impress! I must say that as a Hard - Core Non Vegetarian, I had a Skeptical Smile on my face when my Devout Vegetarian friends suggested that we dine out. However, to my Pleasant Surprise, Rajdhani was a Uniquely Satisfying Experience! Right from word Go!, A staff of Highly Motivated attendants skillfully load your plate with a series of Unlimited Regal Delicacies of Gujarati and Rajasthani Cuisine, topped with a Generous serving of Ghee and White Butter! Located on the Surreal Rooftop of Flamboyant Tycoon Vijay Mallya's UB City, It is a Brilliant Transfusion of Traditional North Indian Cuisine and a Blend of Soothing Rock Music emanating from the Translucent Windows of The City Bar! A Trip to Rajdhani is like a Taste of Nirvana, A Magnificent Mythical Paradise to The Music Loving Foodie! Have a Great Evening :)


No comments:

Post a Comment