Monday 21 February 2011

The Beginning

Well........What do i say....This is something i have been wanting to do for a while now, but i never really found the time. However, Thanks to fellow blogger and my good friend Crash, who always encouraged me to follow my Passion for Writing and my Heart felt Love for Food, i found the strength within to finally start my own blog. Food is and will always be my First Love. This Blog is dedicated to all the food lovers all over the world, who enjoy nothing more than the exquisite flavour and immortal memory of a Great Meal. Hope you enjoy reading this and feel free to Share your Ultimate Food Experience with me. All the pictures in this blog have been taken by me, and i intend to give all you foodies a normal yet extraordinary personal perspective on the Best Dishes and Restaurants all over the World. This is only the Beginning, So Cheers to what is going to be an Incredible Journey , and Bon Appetit........Always :)

1 comment:

  1. Photographs courtesy - Planb, Castle Street, Bangalore

    ReplyDelete